Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Well, things are starting to pick up around here and we have a birthday to celebrate on Monday. My little Matty will be turning 15. Life is good around here and for that, I'm grateful.

I'm sharing this week's Friday fave through Erika and Andrea's link-up.  Let's get to it!


{ONE}

This little guy's unruly summer hair is been my favorite. It's at it's best in the morning. He loves to wear his hair long and over his face. It used to bother me but he's got such pretty highlights in the summer that it would be a shame to cut it all off.

{TWO}
How about this gorgeous weather this week? I've been taking advantage of it and having my morning coffee outside with my laptop all week because it has been so beautiful. And the mosquitos are not bad yet. I am sure this can turn on a dime, but for now, I'm spending time outside as much as I can.

I got these hanging baskets this week and I love them. It looks like they are enjoying this weather too.

   

{THREE}
We harvested our first ripe tomato this week! And a few jalapeños. Jalapeño margaritas with homegrown jalapeño is a favorite.


{FOUR}
So this is happening. Matthew has started taking driver's ed to get his driving permit. It's an exciting time for this little guy as he reaches another milestone!

{FIVE}
I'vestarted putting a scoop of this collagen powder in my coffee every morning. I've been wanting to start taking collagen supplement for a while and haven't found one that doesn't taste or smell like anything. I came across this at Sprouts and really liked it. No taste, no smell and dissolves like a dream in hot beverages. It's a winner!

Before I sign off, I'd like to share this little nugget I came across. Yes, Ma'am. You're a great mom!
I'm looking forward to this weekend on nothing to do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment