Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Let's Look at Summer Wardrobe

Happy July -  less than 6 more months until Christmas! I'm so excited to jump in on Shay and Erika's Let's Look series. This is my first Let's Look post and it's a little boring because my summer wardrobe is all shorts, tanks and workout clothes. That's a staple for anyone living in Texas. I can almost guarantee it.


Most days, I don't even bother changing out of my workout clothes. I work out almost every morning and not matter how many times I intend to get dressed, I don't get to it because I get distracted. Ha! I'm wearing these lululemon short and and an old athleta tank. Nearly all the workout clothes I own are from lululemon or athleta because I love the quality and customer service. 


If I do change out of my workout clothes, it is most likely I will change into swimsuits and cover-ups. Like I said, summer in Texas is no joke.

On the few days that I do get dressed, it is a variation of something like this - shorts, tank and sandals. A thing about these shorts - they are my favorite shorts ever. I seriously have these in 7 colors. They are from J Crew Factory and are super flattering. I love the scallop hem and the A-line shape. 

Same shorts in white....

If I'm going out to lunch or dinner, I'll throw on a dress like this. My dress is old, but here's a similar version. There's not a whole lot of going out to dinner lately though.


No comments:

Post a Comment