Friday, May 29, 2020

Last Day of "School"

Yesterday was our last day of online learning. Mark's school celebrated with a parade at Dragon Stadium where all the teachers lines up to say good-bye. It was a bittersweet moment. After it was all said and done, I still did not feel like a normal end of school celebration. I miss the pool parties, the school parties and the good-bye hugs.

Some of us moms decided to get together before the parade to decorate our cars. I didn't get a picture if our car, but it was decorated and I thought it was really cute. I'm still trying to get the window paint off my car windows, but whatever. It was cute.

I told them to give me their best smile and this was what I got.

My friend Meredith was over teaching her kids at home. Can you tell?

Mark ditched me for a cooler ride with these little guys.

I had the boys pose for their last day of school picture. Only one was not too happy about it. I'll leave you to guess on which. No shoes required for last day of online learning.

I am ready for the summer break and I'm hoping that we can start the next school year at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment