Monday, May 18, 2020

Hello, Monday!

Happy Monday! Well, online learning is winding down and I'm not sure how I feel about it. The older boys are done with their assignments except for a reflection project that's not due until next week. Mark only had a couple of assignments for this whole week and another Zoom call with his classmates.

I'm feeling a little sad that this school year has come to a close. I'm not sad about the end of online learning. Because honestly, I'm not teaching these kids anything. I'm sad that there's no closure to the school year. No end of year parties, no yearbook signing, no pool party with friends. I know the kids don't care, but I guess I have major closure issues.

We had a nice rainy weekend. I prefer this to the 110 degree weather that is inevitably coming. It rained all Friday night and all Saturday. I love sitting outside and watching the rain.

I worked out in the garage while it was pouring outside. I love that I have the option of working out from home "with" other people.




The boys asked for French toast for breakfast so we had French toast for breakfast.


This little guy doesn't like French toast. What?! So he had frozen waffles.

And M actually sat down and watched a corn hole tournament because there are no sports on. I texted this picture to my friends and one of them texted back and said her husband was watching the same thing. Haha! These are desperate times for sports.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment