Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday Favorites


It's Fri-yay! But frankly, it's Friday everyday these days. I'm playing along with Andrea and Erika and showing you my Friday Favorites.

{ONE}
Playing Yahtzee with this little guy. He is quicker with the math than I am at this game and usually wins because he's also got more luck on his side. He almost always rolls a Yahtzee EVERY game.

This guy doesn't play around when it comes to Yahtzee!

{TWO}
My hibiscus mini tree is blooming and it's so pretty! I got it from Lowe's for less than $10 and I didn't have high hopes for it because I usually kill everything but this little guys is actually blooming!

{THREE}
We did a family session for a local magazine cover a few weeks ago. Because of quarantine we had to have a front porch session. I'm excited to see which ones get selected to be published, but the photographers sent a little preview. I think these turned out quite well.


{FOUR}
Obviously, the needs at our local food pantry has grown so we are trying to do our part in helping as much as we can. We've been taking up food donations to GRACE every few weeks. Me and the older boys have also been writing notes of encouragement to deliver to senior citizens and patients at our local hospital. They are not big fans of doing this because they would much rather play video games all day but I'm really trying to teach them to be compassionate. Not that they are lacking compassion. I just think they need to be reminded.





{FIVE}
My favorite clothes to workout in are from Lululemon. I love that they last forever and are really cute. I still have leggings and tanks from 6 years ago and they still look new and I still love putting them on. I ordered these shorts a few weeks ago and love it. It's a new version of my go to workout shorts -  it's longer (I'm no Spring chicken) and it's higher rise (not more muffin tops). I would love to order a couple more, but it's sold out right now so apparently, it's a favorite for lots of other people too. Boo!

This is all I've got - a total random mix of stuff. Have a Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment