Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Linking up with Shay, Mel, and Scheaffer for What's Up Wednesday this week!

What We Are Eating:
Anything grilled! I love to make food but I hate the cleanup so I've been just throwing meat on the grill and it's turned out yummy most of the time. Pork tenderloin, whole red snapper, chicken - all on the grill..

What I'm Reminiscing About:
My trip to visit my family in California and hanging out with my people.





What We've Been Up To:
We have a little bit of a break between out trip to California until we head back out to Cancun so we're using it for downtime. Aside from swimming lessons and church camp for Mark, we are just hanging out at home.

Mark and his buddy walking to camp. So cute!

What I'm Dreading:
I'm kinda dreading the back to school shopping.  All 3 boys have 3 different school supplies lists and hunting for the school items can be frustrating.

What I'm Working On:
We are planning vacation for next summer so I'm working on researching places and things to do.  The choices are completely different - an adventure vacation to explore and visit my family in Asia or a relaxing, tropical vacation to Hawaii. Can't lose with either, I think.

What I'm Excited About:
My new stuff from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I know, it doesn't take much to get me excited.

What I'm Watching/Reading:
I just discovered that my kindle is broken - battery not charging. I was in the middle of reading thisSo far, it's just OK.

Before that, I read this. So good! I finished it in like 4 days.

I'm hoping to get my kindle replaced by our Cancun trip because I had planned on going through a few books.

And I'm indulging in reality TV.  I'm keeping up with RHOC and Jojo on The Bachelorette. No drama in my life so I've got to get a dose of drama elsewhere.

Even the hubs wants to know what happened during "Men Tell All." Ha!

What I'm Listening To:
Whatever is playing on the radio in the car.

What I'm Wearing:
Lots of tank tops and shorts. Oh, and gym clothes even if I don't make it to the gym.

What I'm Doing This Weekend:
We have no plans, but Mark has been wanting to go see The Secret Life of Pets so we will probably do that.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month:
Our vacation! I'm looking forward to going to Cancun with the family.  M and I took a trip there without the kids at the beginning of summer and it was so relaxing, but we missed the kiddos. In less than a week, we will be taking them with us to a family rest and I think they are going to have a blast!

What Else Is New:
Nothing really. We are just summering around here.

What Is Your Favorite Part About Summer:
No schedule! We go to sleep whenever and wake up whenever.

That's what's happening here!  Have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment