Monday, May 11, 2015

Lately

Things are getting a little busy as the school year is coming to a close.  I can't believe the boys have less than 3 full weeks of school left!  It was like yesterday that the school year started. 

Anyhoo...here is a random picture post of some things going on with the Fishers.  Not too exciting, but I'm grateful for our drama-free life.

I've been trying to get to the gym at least 5 days a week.  Mark loves to go with me because he gets to have fun while I take my classes.

We went to a Cinco de Mayo party on Cinco de Mayo.  It got very messy. I love his tiny pink sombrero!


 Michael bought this fedora at his Sandy Lake band trip a few weeks ago and is quite proud of it.

Last Friday, Michael's school had a Muffins with Mom event.  He ate my food, but that's OK.  I still had fun with him. He actually agreed to take a picture with me. After that he had his field day - a day of races and outdoor games for his school.

It has been raining almost every day in April and May.  On Saturday, while M and Michael were at a morning soccer game, these little guys decided to play with the rain water on out patio.



On Sunday, he wake up and threw a fit because he wanted 3 donuts and I wouldn't give in to his demands.  I took him outside to eat to detract him and it worked. I had to take the cushions off our patio furniture because the storm that blew in the night before soaked everything on out patio.

Then he played with the rainwater again.


After a morning of water fun and couple changes of clothes, he cuddled with  Daddy and fell asleep.
So did this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment