Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!  We didn't have plans this year and it's probably a good thing because it would have been washed out anyway with all the rain and storms.  

It's been a busy couple of weeks since school will be over soon.  I've been going to PTO board installation luncheons and "pass the book" meetings and meetings with my new co-chairs for both EIS and DIS.  Thanks goodness M has been home so I can actually attend these events without taking Mark with me.

Last Tuesday, after a quick meeting with my Spirit Shop co-chair, I went to Sonic and picked up lunch for Michael.  Then Mark and I stopped at Chick-fil-a for some lunch and of course, he had to trade his kids' meal toy in for an ice dream cone.

After we dropped Mark off at the Gs on Wednesday, M and I surprised Matthew with lunch.  He was so happy to see us.  Then M and I went on a lunch date before heading back to pick up Mark.

I was in the mood for a Mooyah burger after my Pilates class so that's where we headed off to.  Can you tell that Mark loves his milkshake?

We didn't do much over the weekend.  The boys played with their friends.  I did some laundry and we hung out outside for a little bit until the mosquitos started to get hungry. It was rainy and windy, but we didn't mind.


This will be a short school week, especially for Michael. He will be in school for 3 days because we will be leaving for Houston for a soccer tournament Friday morning. We are leaving Mark and Matthew with the Gs for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment