Friday, February 13, 2015

Bad Week - A Venting Post

It's been a rough week.  Our house was hit with the stomach bug again and it sucked.  Michael missed school on Monday.  Matthew got sick at school on Tuesday so I picked him him up early. He stayed home on Wednesday and Thursday. There's a lot if catching up to do.

Michael's teacher has asked for a meeting because he's not doing well in Math.  He's not paying attention in class, not turning things in on time and is being a distraction to others.  I'm so disappointed in him.

Mark has been super clingy this week and it's driving me bonkers.  It's to the point where he has to be touching at all times which makes it hard to do anything.

I signed Matthew you up for baseball in the Spring.  He now does not want to play.  There's no convincing him and when he doesn't want to do something he will not do it. I can't even imagine the tantrums and struggles to get him to practice so I'm trying to get a refund for the registration fee.  The problem is that he's already been put on t team so when he quits, his team will be one short.

So yes, this week has not been the most fun.  I hope next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment