Sunday, July 27, 2014

I'm Too Old

I knew that one day the words, "I'm too old...." will be a standard reason for my kids  to give me when they think they've outgrown something.

On Friday, it happened. M was looking at costumes for the boys and found a Spiderman costume for Mark.  Then I got the idea of having all 3 boys dress up as superheroes for Halloween.  When I suggested this to Michael, he said, "Mom, I'm too old for a full costume."  I pressed and he said no way.  I appealed and said that this will be the only year that we have to have them to be a threesome, but he vehemently refused.

He's too old.  Sad face. In the end, he and Matthew got the costume they wanted (I'm not too happy about their choices, but M said that they were of age for the Scream Mask and Mike Meyers (sp?)).

I guess I should be thankful that M is on the ball and is already thinking about Halloween.  He was so excited to go trick-or-treating with with Mark last year.  He's just as excited this year.

This is what Michael wants to dress up as for Halloween.

Matthew wants to dress up as this guy.

Only Mark is willing to be cute this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment