Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Donuts, Dentist and Being Goofy

We had an appointment to get Michael's broken tooth looked at yesterday morning.  We got there a little early so we stopped by the donut shop next door and got Michael a donut before the dentist.  Sweet, sugary breakfast right before the dentist. I get the super parent award this morning.

They took some x-rays and I was relieved to find out that his tooth seemed OK for now.  I was told that if there was further damage, it would show up in a couple of weeks.  Terrific. In the meantime, they filled it and it looks pretty good.



Before...


After...

Later in the afternoon, the boys invited some neighbor kids over to swim and then we watched team USA play Belgium in the World Cup.  Super bummed that they lost, but it was such a good game. I felt really bad for the goalie because he deserved to win after all the saves he made.

Then I took Mark outside for like ten minutes and got 3 bug bites.  Seriously, I hate TX summers.










No comments:

Post a Comment