Thursday, May 16, 2013

Some Going Ons


Just a few things going on.

Praying that the people who are still missing from the tornado activities that touched down yesterday in Granbury, Cleburne and Ennis are found safe.  It’s only been 3 years since that last time we had these devastating tornado events. 

Last night was also a bad night for my little monkey. I’m not sure what he had, but whatever it was made it very hard for him to breathe. He was wheezing and snoring and would wake up every couple of hours because he couldn’t breathe.  I was so scared and was very close to taking him to the emergency room again.  It sounded like this throat was swollen and his air pipe was blocked.  To make it worse, M was not at all helpful.  He got angry and complained that he hadn’t slept in 4 nights.  I didn’t need his attitude and told him to get out and go to the guest room. I didn’t really care at the time for his lack of sleep (which was not our fault) when my baby was struggling to breathe.

Michael has his 4th grade musical tonight at 7.  We are so excited to see him.  He’s so shy about being on stage.  I’m hoping that he gets over it because being able to perform/speak in public is so important.  Although, I never really got over it and I am doing fine.

Matthew stabbed the inside of his elbow yesterday at school and had to go the nurse’s office.  He claimed it was an accident and maybe it was, but it seems a little unlikely to me.

Tomorrow is my last day at work. After tomorrow, I am officially a SAHM – a new season of my life is starting and I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment