Time for High Five for Friday at Lauren Elizabeth! I'm working from home this morning so I can take Michael and Matthew to their doctor's appointments later. Not going to be a fun visit - let's just leave it at that. But we had a great week and lots of stuff going on for the kiddos this weekend. Looking forward to it!
1. Got my Benjamin's gifts this week. Can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks. I hope it will be warm enough for swimming!
2. My roses are finally blooming. Love to see my beautiful flowers, and they smell so good.
3. This little monkey has finally decided the he does not need a bottle in the middle of the night. Yippee!
4. I had dinner date with this little man on Wednesday. His choice of food? Sushi.
5. I ordered a couple of things from Stella & Dot that I've been eyeing for a couple of months! They shipped and I can't wait to get my Renegade and Vintage Twist bracelets!
Happy Friday, everyone!