Friday, May 31, 2013

{Five} on Friday


I found this linkup at the good life blog while reading up on my favorite blogs and thought it would be fun! Here's what I'm loving this Friday.

{One}
Matthew got the "Ultimate Dragon" award today for completing 6 community service projects and reading the required amount of hours for this school year. Go Matthew! Too bad the picture is blurry...


{Two}
The FC Dallas game with my brother, sister and the boys was so much fun.  Added bonus - FC Dallas won!


{Three}
My sister introduced me to Alex and Ani bracelets. I'm loving the simple design and can't wait to add this to my budding collection!


{Four}
I'm in love with the candles from Bath and Body Works.  I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover it. 
{Five}
I was looking for a nice light pink nail polish and found this - Chic from Ear to Tail.  Very pretty! 




No comments:

Post a Comment