Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

I'm so happy that my sister, my brother and his family were able to visit for Memorial Day weekend (most of the weekend anyway).  My sister left on Sunday and my brother is leaving tomorrow.  It's going to be so quiet around here, especially when the boys are in school.

On Saturday, we went over to my in-laws and the boys swam.  My brother made this yummy tri-tip steak on the grill.  Then we went to the FC Dallas game.


On Sunday, we went to Pappadeux for lunch before my sister had to leave for her flight home.  It was delicious - I ate way too much





This was the best picture I got of all 4 of them.



We just hung out around the house on Monday and the boys went swimming with my bro. The boys love swimming with their uncle because he throws them around in the water.  They may be getting to heavy for him to do that though. The water is still too cold for me, so I stayed on the patio and watched.   The weather was perfect for sitting out on the patio! We went to dinner at The Feed Store - one of my fave local BBQ restaurant. They have the best ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment