Thursday, February 07, 2013

Weekend Recap That's Not Really a Recap


Yes, this was written on Tuesday and not posted until now. To say I'm behind is an understatement.

Hello Tuesday.  I actually meant to post my weekend recap on Monday, but time got away from me.  Before I go into the recap, I have to mention that my little Mark has learned to whistle.  It is one of the most adorable things ever!  He puts his little lips together, purses his little lips, and blows.  And real whistling sound comes out.

He had been super-duper adorable and happy so it’s been very hard for me to leave him for work every morning.

Michael hurt his foot last night and woke up with a huge, swollen bruise on the top of his foot.  He went to school this morning, but I’ve asked his dad to take him to get it looked at.  He was limping.  Poor baby.  I hope it’s not a fracture.

Our weekend was pretty mild and so was the weather.  All I did was grocery shopping. I tried to get some pruning done, but with Mark being so curious about everything, I had to stop because he was getting into too many things outside.  

On Sunday, we watched the Super Bowl at our house this year.  I thought it was a very exciting game towards the end.  I would have been great if the 49ers had won, but oh well.
I guess there’s not much else to recap this weekend.  I found out that Matthew will be playing soccer with the Quasers thisSpring.  I missed the deadline to register and we were put on a wait list so I’m glad that he’s going to be able to play.

One side note-one of the girls at work brought her 9-day old baby boy to work yesterday and he’s so perfect!  He’s such a cute little itty-bitty thing with the most perfect round little head!


Watching the Super Bowl - Go Niners!

 The 49ers were doing so poorly that Mark fell asleep!

Football with Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment