Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  What a beautiful day - sunshine and warm.  Nothing at all like winter. I was able to drop by the boys' Valentine's Day party at school.  I had to get back to work so I didn't stay long, but long enough to feel bad for their teachers.  Everyone was hyped up on candy and sweets! Can you imagine having to corral 20+ kids after all the sugar they've had. I can barely deal with 3.

I made these treat bags for the boys to pass out to their classmates

My little man - he lost a tooth 2 days ago.

My big little man

Being silly...

The card my honey gave me

And the pretty flowers I got when I got home from work after 1-hour commute.

Mark's little footprint heart Sarah made for me

A card for Daddy from the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment