Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Date


I can’t believe that we are almost done with February already.  I am ready for Spring!  M and I had a overnight date in Dallas this weekend and it was really nice.  We fell asleep before 9 – talk about exciting. Haha

Saturday morning, I had to work at a tradeshow in Dallas starting at 8am so to be fair, I had a very early start to my day.  After I was done with work, I drove home, packed up the boys’ stuff, packed up my stuff, dropped the boys off, and M and I headed over to the Dallas Fairmont to check in.  We had a couple of hours before our dinner reservation so we stayed in our room and played on our iPhone. 

Then we got dressed, walked across the street to Stephen Pyle, had dinner, walked back to our room and fell asleep.  I had a great time at dinner-we actually had conversations about things that were mostly related to the boys, but they were uninterrupted conversations. I'll take it.

On Sunday, we went to breakfast at the Dream Café and then decided to check out the Dallas Farmer’s Market.  There weren’t very many vendors there because February isn’t exactly the peak of produce season, but we got some yummy fruits and “cage-free” eggs. I’ve always wanted to go check it out, but never did so now I can check this off of my long “must check out list.”
We stopped by Costco to pick up some household stuff (TP, paper towels, baby wipes, etc.) before we picked the boys up.  I know - riveting.

No comments:

Post a Comment