Friday, February 08, 2013

Broken Foot


A broken foot, as I suspected.  M took Michael to the doctor to get his foot looked at yesterday and that was the verdict.  I was a little surprised to be honest because he was walking on it just fine and didn’t really complain about it.  Anyway, he is out for 3-6 weeks.  Not physical activities which is going to be hard for him because he’s so active. He has to wear this special shoe to protect his foot.

Mark went to story time yesterday and Sarah told me that he went around hugging all the other kids. She says he’s definitely the most outgoing of all the kids.  His favorite thing to so there is to run under the parachute.  

Matthew had his first soccer practice with a new team. M said that he liked it and didn’t want to come home after practice was over so that’s a good sign.  For the past couple of weeks, he’s tried to keep meltdowns down to a minimum.  I think my talk with him about it worked.  Haha! I told him before he has a meltdown, he needs to stop, take a deep breath, and think if it’s worth it. I love my little Meltdown Matty!



No comments:

Post a Comment