Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Recap

The boys all got a much needed haircut his weekend.  I've been meaning to take them a few weeks ago but things kept coming up and I kept putting it off.  Number 1, they don't like getting haircuts.  Number 2, the last time I took Mark to get a haircut, he screamed and struggled through the whole thing.  This time, I decided to take Mark to Pigtails and Crewcuts - a place specializing in kiddie haircuts with the hope that it will be a lot less painful.

And...it totally was! He did great.  I think the lollipop that we gave him had a little to do with it! I paid the same here as for the 2 older boys' haircuts at Great Clips, but it was worth every penny to not have to deal with the screaming.

"I'm not so sure about this...."



"Oh, what's this?"

"Mmmm..this is good.  Go ahead.  OK, you can cut my hair."

Here's the "after" picture. Isn't he the cutest little baby EVER?!

After I picked Matthew up from a birthday party, we stopped by Southlake Square because it was so nice outside.  Can you believe that it was 72 degree in January? Crazy. We went and got some Jamba Juice and hung out by the fountain at the Square. Michael was at soccer practice so he wasn't with us. It was so nice to be outside and not worry about Mark getting cold. What a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment