Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thirty with Thirty Challenge

Today, I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk blog to join in on the "Thirty with Thirty Challenge." Here's the deal, 30 pieces from my closet to put together outfits to last me for 30 days. Sounds like a challenge that I can't walk away from for a couple of reasons -

1. It was will make me go through all the stuff I have in the closet and weed out stuff I will never ever wear again.

2. Since this girl is not currently employed, this will curb my impulse to purchase anything new.  My hubby is liking this reason!

Starting this a little late and I can't promise I'll remember to post every week, but I'll give it the ole college try.

Here's my first outfit - pictures will be iPhone pics since I'll have better luck at winning the lotto than try to convince the hubs to take pictures of me every week.


Top - Monteau from TJ Maxx
Tank Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Denizen by Levis from Target
Shoes - Nine West probably from TJ Maxx

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love your blog design (I have the same colors, except my chevron stripes are yellow).

    2. I love that outfit! TJ Maxx is the best, isn't it?

    3. I can't wait to see your future posts on this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete