Thursday, June 21, 2012

Keeping Up with Mark

This kid is hitting a development spurt!  Within the past week, he has learned to crawl, eat solids, climb the stairs, open cabinets, pull himself up, cruise along furniture or anything else he can pull himself up on.  Phew!  I thought I would have more time.  And he's a curious little booger.  He may be the only one out of three that I will need to actually baby proof the house for. Oh, and he got is first tooth!  Bottom left tooth finally broke through his gum about 5 day ago.

And boy can this kid talk. Blah, blah, blah. He's making noises and blowing raspberries. He just started imitating M with the noises.  It's the cutest thing!He's been saying dada for a few weeks now but I think he may actually know what it means now.

He's definitely a busy little boy and I hope I can keep up with him!



2 comments:

  1. Okay so he is absolutely precious! My sister-in-law is about to have a baby... and the pictures of your precious little boy just made me even more excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Les - you'll have so much fun because you can love on him but don't have to deal with the night feedings! Ha!

    ReplyDelete