Monday, June 25, 2012

Thirty With Thirty Challenge - Week 2

This is the second week of the 30 with 30 Challenge at From My Grey Desk! It's been really fun so far.

Summer has definitely arrived in TX.  Hot, hot, hot!  So it's no surprise that shorts are what I have been wearing.  I love feminine pieces. I adore anything with ruffles - yes, I was really into the poet blouses. I also love anything that is flowy as you will see as I put my outfits together.

My 7 year-old son is my official photographer. Be jealous - my pics are going to look very artistic. You know, some with heads cut off, maybe a couple of other body parts missing. But I told him that the shoes are the most important thing.  Don't cut off the shoes!

OK - let's move on.

I forgot to mention that I don't wear lot a lot of accessories for a couple of reasons -

  1. I have a 7 month old son who loves to pull on things
  2. It's dang hot in the summer so those accessories get pretty uncomfortable and I'm all about comfort
Outfit #1






Top - Free People from Nordstrom Rack.  I got this on CLEARANCE. Score!
Tank Top - Old Navy
Shorts - From TJ Maxx
Shoes - Nine West.  I don't remember where I got them though.

Outfit #2




Top - Violet and Claire from TJ Maxx
Shorts - Same as above
Shoes - Guess from DSW.  I initially was not really into these at first and was ready to return them, but they grew on me.  Now these are one of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment