Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday - Playing Catch Up

My little Matty turned 7 this morning  at 3:18 AM!  Happy, Happy Birthday to my most outspoken boy. I will have a post dedicated to his B-day at a later time.

Big "Hooray!"- Mark has decided that he will eat his rice cereal.  Yesterday, when I fed him, he looked like he actually wanted to eat the cereal. We fed him 2 more times yesterday and he ate most of what we made him.  This morning, I fed him about 1 tbsp. of cereal with about 1 1/2 oz. of formula and he ate the whole thing without making a fuss! Then for lunch, he had  little over that.  I'm so excited! If he keeps this up, we'll be able to move on the squash again.

The job hunting is going OK, but I'm struggling to stay positive.  I had interviews with 2 companies let week and walked out feeling good about.  Now, I'm not so sure.  There's lots of self doubt right now, but I just have to keep on going.  I'm hoping to get an interview with 7-Eleven next week.  Fingers crossed!

Michael had soccer camp 2 weeks straight.  He loves it so much. A quick update on his team.  I've been much happier with the team situation.  He gets to play so much more and he seems to enjoy the games so much more.  He seems lees tense out there on the field.  Yes, this team is not as good, but he gets to play and not burn up on the bench.

I'm so excited to go out to CA in a couple of weeks.  M is planning a Napa Valley excursion for just the two of us.  Can't wait.  Now I just have to con my mom or brother to take the baby for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment