Thursday, March 01, 2012

Happy Leap Day, Y'all!

I celebrated Leap Day yesterday by going to lunch with some co-workers to eat a frog leg. This was my first time eating these little suckers. It tastes like chicken. Seriously. I can’t tell you that I wasn’t grossed out at all because I was a little grossed out. I just imagine their little tongue darting out to catch flies and eating them. Then I’m eating the frogs. Let me tell ya, these were genetic ally engineered frogs because them legs were big. I didn’t know frog legs were so meaty. Ha..ha. At least I can say they taste like chicken and mean it.
Mmm..Froggy
Leap Day Lunch!
Yummy Oysters
My sister is flying in today from San Francisco for a quick visit. She’s not going to know what hit her because it’s going to be a BUSY weekend. Our Friday is jammed-packed with school activities, and a little bit of relaxation at the Corinthian Spa. We have soccer games on Saturday and then we will head off to Mountasia for mini golfing and go carting (great deal thanks to Groupon). Then the boys will probably want to go see The Lorax on Sunday. She will get to see a slice of what life is like. Poor girl….

This is what Sandi will feel like when she gets here....


This is what she'll feel like when she leaves....
Ok, so this was an excuse to post my baby's picture.  Can you blame me? He's so freaking CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment