Monday, February 27, 2012

Laughing

My little man can laugh and he can roll over! So excited that he’s growing up and learning new things, but I’m oh so sad that he’s growing up so fast.

The first time I saw him turn over for sure was last Thursday (2/23) when I was getting him ready for his bath. I helped him a first couple of times and he was able to roll over unassisted a couple more times. Michael and Matthew said they say him roll over about a week ago, but I wasn’t there, so I wasn’t sure that Mark actually did it.
Yesterday, Mark was on the swing and his two big bros were hanging around him and playing. I was in the kitchen and I heard a baby laugh. I ran over and there he was laughing his little head off as Michael and Matthew were jumping around, flapping their arms and hitting their heads with their knees. It is one of the sweetest sounds I’ve ever heard. Once I learn how to upload videos, I will post some.

We had pretty good weather this weekend so we were able to get outside for a little bit. I was disappointed that I had to miss Matthew’s first soccer game of the season. It was at 9 in the morning and still too cold for Mark to be out in the fields. I believe it was still in the 30s. M said that Matthew played really aggressively and was just being very pushy – Daddy was so proud. He only scored a goal, but is team won 8-4.

I did make it to Michael’s game at FC Dallas fields. It was nice and sunny when we got there, but turned cold pretty quickly. His team won 6-1. He didn’t score and goal, but got an assist with his head.

I’m so glad the weather is getting warmer and I’m really looking forward to the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment