Monday, February 13, 2012

Little Randoms

These are little random moments from this weekend that I want to remember.

Matthew and I were watching the Grammys together last night and when they panned over to Lady Gaga Matthew said, “What the heck?” I’m guessing he didn’t dig her outfit


Michael was supposed to have a soccer game Sunday night at 7:30pm. It was freezing cold and the other team was smart enough not to show up. Michael reported that “it was raining razor-sharp ice pellets.” He may have exaggerated a little bit.

M tired to get Mark to say “da-da” all weekend. Mark did say something very close to “da-da” and M was so excited. I’ll play along.

Mark has been particular difficult this past week. My resolve to keep him out of our bed is gone in favor of sleep. So yes, we are co-sleeping. It started Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment