Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

I am now a proud owner of the cake pop maker as seen on TV. One of my co-workers had extras because her husband ordered 8 on accident and they couldn’t return them. She asked if I would like to buy one. Being the sucker that I am, I bought one from her. I figured that boys would like it. I just need to find the motivation to actually make it for them. I would post a pictures for you, but apparently all images on their website is strictly copyrighted. That's how good it is.

I have not watched the finale of The Bachelor yet, but I already know who Ben chose through other bloggers – namely Reality Steve. Urgh…that guy is such an idiot and if I ever met him, I would tell him to go wash his hair. Ben, not Reality Steve. Rumor has it the he’s already cheating on her. That’s a big surprise. Rolling my eyes.

I am working on a list of what I will need to pack for our little trip to Horseshoe Bay. There’s so much more to remember since we are traveling with Mark. I know that we can always buy whatever I forget (it’ll be something), but making the list makes me feel like I’m super organized. M bought him a cute little swim outfit and I can’t wait for him to put it on. I’m not sure if he’ll get to go in the water because of his eczema, but he’ll look cute poolside.

The Swimshirt


The Shorts

To top it off, the Hat
I scored a Trina Turk bikini at TJ Maxx today. I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to rock it yet, but I’ll try it on and see how I feel. It’s super cute and for $50, it’s a no brainer.

I’m really looking forward to this break. I just hope the resort is nice. It was a choice between the Horseshoe Bay Marriott and the JW Marriott and we picked Horseshoe Bay because we’ve never been there before. I’m not expecting it to be as nice as the JW Marriott, but I could wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment