Monday, October 31, 2011

False Alarm

I really thought I was going to have a baby today. This morning at 4, I started to get pretty strong contractions regularly. By 6 in the morning, I was getting them almost every 10 minutes and at about 6:30, it went to every 20 minutes. At about 7am, the contractions stopped. Bummer. I was so ready to have my little man. Oh well. I just hope he doesn’t decide to come when M is away in El Paso.

I took Friday off because the boys had a book parade at school and I wanted to be there for that.  Surprisingly, I convince M to come along and watch teh boys in the parade. Matthew dressed up in his ninja costume as Flat Stanley from “Flat Stanley and the Japanese Ninja Surprise.” Michael went in a striped shirt and shorts as Greg from the “Wimpy Kid Diary.” It was nice and simple.

Since I had the day off, I also went and had lunch with my little men. McDonald’s for both!
Lunch with my little man

Lunch with my other little man

No comments:

Post a Comment