Wednesday, October 26, 2011

38 Weeks!

I am officially 38 weeks pregnant. My aches and pains have inexplicable gotten a little better. Maybe Mark has dropped? I don’t really know, but I’m very thankful that I don’t feel like crying every time I have to move around.


We are so ready to meet this little man. I think Matthew is the most excited. He kisses my belly every day because Mark is in there. Not only does he kiss my belly, he likes to lift my shirt up to kiss my bare belly. I’ve had to tell him that he can’t do that when we are out in public because, frankly, no one wants to see my big, bare belly.

We have 8 more days to go. I’m still not sure if I’m ready to not be pregnant anymore. I love being pregnant. I love feeling my baby kick and move around, but at the same time, I can’t wait to hold my little one and kiss him, smell him, and just be with him.

We got a couple of pictures of his face last Thursday and it looks like he has some really chubby cheeks. Dr. says he’ll be about 8lbs, but I’m hoping since we are inducing a week early, he will be a little bit smaller than that.

A couple of stats from my last visit – heart rate was 142 and my weight was 162. I still gained over 40 lbs, but I think it’s better than my previous pregnancies.

We have another weekly appointment with Dr. New tomorrow and M will get to be there again. Hopefully, we’ll get another peek at his chubby little face. Yay!
38 Weeks and 1 Day.  Photo by Matthew Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment