Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday

Happy Friday! I can’t believe we are already halfway done with October! Oh-and I’m officially 35 years old as of Monday. Crazy. We didn’t do much. My in-laws took us out to dinner to the kids’ favorite Italian restaurant so that was nice. They also gave me some cash so I bought a couple of things for the house, and some new pajamas and a robe to take with me to the hospital.


My mom got me some diamond solitaire earrings that she’ll bring over when she comes to help with the baby in November. I’m a little nervous about them because I’m notorious for losing earrings that have value. These might just stay in the safe.

I have lots on my “to do” list this weekend, but I’m afraid that my issue with the round ligament pains will prevent me from doing most of it. I consider myself to have high tolerance for pain, but this thing is kicking my butt. I’m so frustrated that I can’t do as much as I’d like to and move as fast as I’m used to.

Michael is going to Six Flags this weekend for a friend’s party and staying overnight so we’ll just have Little J this weekend. I think he’ll miss his big bro, but I think it will be good for both of them to be separated once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment