Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Today did not start off very well. I accidently backed out into M’s car. I messed up my bumper and tail lights and the side of his car has a huge dent on it. I’m so mad! I don’t know what I was thinking. I knew his car was parked behind me and I have the back-up sensors on my van. I guess it all didn’t come together in my brain. There goes $2K…

On a happier note, the kids had a great time trick or treating last night until they got home and Michael had a mini-meltdown. He got upset because he didn’t get to watch his show after his shower. Then he got upset that he only got to keep 10 pieces of candy. What’s the point of going trick or treating when he only got to keep 10 pieces? According to him, “This is the worst Halloween ever!”

My Little Ninjas - Pre-Halloween Meltdown

No comments:

Post a Comment