Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Title Change = Life Change

As you have noticed, I have changed the title blog a little.  I knew that our lives would be forever changed going from two to three. It has not all been easy, but it is worth it. This time around, I'm a little more prepared and I'm definitely a lot more patient.

This time around, I think both M and I cherish the moments more.  We're able to enjoy the experience with a more mature perspective.  Not to say that we cherished the experience with Michael and Matthew less.  It's a different experience now because we are at a point in our lives where we are more settled.

I can't believe it has been three weeks since my little Mark joined us.  I will write the birth story when I have more time and energy.  For now, it's sufficient to say that there are no words to describe the feeling I got when I first laid eyes on him.  It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had.

Welcome to the World, Mark!


First Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment