Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 15

We are at 15 weeks today. I had to have an extra Dr. visit this Monday because of some Prolapsed uterus issues. The short of it is that I’m supposed to be on modified bedrest which is hard to stick to with 2 busy and demanding boys. I’m allowed to continue to work, but I have to try to stay off my feet as long as I can, so I’m trying not to go the restroom as much. I’ve been holding it in until I really, really have to go.

Modified bedrest until I’m 18 weeks and then we will re-evaluate. I’m just glad that I wasn’t put on complete bedrest. I would be beyond miserable. While I was at the Dr. I got a chance to see Nugget again. Still moving around like a little monkey. Nugget’s heartbeat was 168 bpm and s/he is about 9 cm long. Dr. says he’s growing very well and everything looks great. I’ve gained 4 lbs. I’m starting to show a little bit, but I can still fit into my regular clothes. I’m still wearing regular clothes to work, and to me, I don’t look any different. I’ve told a handful of people at work, so I’m sure word will spread soon. I would imagine that in a couple of weeks, I’ll be showing enough for people to wonder.

No cravings, and I’m feeling a lot better. I still get worn out a lot faster, but at least I don’t gag when I think about certain foods anymore.

In other news, I’ve made arrangements for my little man’s 6th birthday party. He wanted have a bounce house party so we are having it at Jump!Zone. This will be his first fancy birthday party where we actually can invite his little friends from school. In the last few years, we didn’t really do anything except celebrate with family, so this will be so nice for him to experience. I can’t believe my baby is turning 6 in less than a month! Where does the time go?!

How cute is my little man?  I love him to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:40 PM

    So cute! I wish we lived closer. I could totally see him being great friends with Christen. :-)

    ReplyDelete