Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready or Not...

The Labor Day weekend is approaching and I am so not ready for it. How can time move this fast? Anyway, we have very exciting Labor Day weekend plans and no, it doesn’t involve Labor Day sales. I do have some sort of life. At least I’d like to think so. My dear little bro is getting married! I’m in the frenzied midst of preparing for the trip back to CA. Thanks to M’s business travel schedule, I get the pleasure of being in a confined space, up 30,000 feet in the air with 2 very rambunctious little boys for almost 4 hours. Beautiful. With only 2 days left of packing and preparing, the pressure is on.

The boys have always been good travelers and I’m hoping that they still are. They’ve been on many, many plane rides and the last time I flew with them by myself, they were very well-behaved, so I’m not all that concerned. It’s just the prospect of corralling them, lugging the luggage and the booster seats around that gives me heartburn. And arranging for transportation to and from the airport.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again in CA so it’s all worth it. I’m very excited for my brother, and can’t believe that he’s old enough to get married. Congrats, Little Bro and I wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment