Monday, August 09, 2010

Back In Texas

I actually have good reasons for not keeping up with my posts. We have had a lot of things going on in the past month or so. First and foremost, we are back in Texas again. This was our 2nd cross-country move in 1 year, so needless to say, we are CRAZY. We loved living in CA and having family around, but the opportunities here in TX are much better. That, and we can actually afford a house without having to sacrifice our first child. OK, that may be a little dramatic, but it’s almost true.


Things just fell into place once we made the decision to come back that I feel like Texas is where we are meant to be. It just happened that the company I was with had a position opened when I was looking. Not my old position, but a better one with more pay. So, in a way, I was promoted.

We found a great house in an area that we want to live on the first weekend that we visited. Then M got promoted just last week, and the plan is for him to cover N. Texas in a few months. I am beyond grateful for all blessings we’ve received. I am in a good place now. Yes, there are everyday stresses that come with 2 demanding boys and a husband who’s traveling a LOT, but in general, I feel like we have some permanency.

No comments:

Post a Comment