Thursday, May 30, 2019

School's Out for the SUMMER!

First day of school this year....

Last day of school picture. These guys didn't even fight it this morning. They are all a brick and a half taller and Matthew looks more like a teenager.

After I dropped them all off at school, I rushed around and put together some teacher's gifts to take over to Mark's school. I thought it turned out pretty cute considering I only had an hour to to everything.

Mark is always so excited to give his teachers their gifts. Here he is with his sweet 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Sickler. We were so lucky to have her. She is so nurturing towards her class and each one of her kids got along great. It was a great class for Mark.

His favorite part of the week is getting pulled out to go to QUEST . He adores his QUEST teacher so he wanted to give her a special gift on the last day of school too.

After school, the moms got together and surprised the kids with some good 'ole fashion water gun and confetti eggs. Mark was one of the first ones out and got creamed by Kristy! He didn't know what to do! I wish I had a picture of his face. We tried to get a group picture and it was a complete fail. This was the best we got.

After that, we made our way over to Amber's house for a POOL PARTY!



I love these kiddos...

And their mamas....

No comments:

Post a Comment