Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Swim and Soccer

My week is going to be filled with meetings with vendors for the Spirit Shop and SAGT Board.  A little background.  For next year, I am on 3 boards (EIS PTO, Dawson PSTO and SAGT).

I will be chairing the Spirit Shop Committee for EIS, the Welcome Committee for DMS and Students Programs for SAGT.  For the past couple of months, I've had a dozen our so meetings related to these things and have not had to scramble for childcare because M works from home.  Not the case this week.  In addition, Michael has soccer practice every day this week.  Yikes!

But we will find time to swim!  Mark is a little water baby!  He wants to swim any time he is awake.  And we've had no less than 2 swim-related tantrums yesterday.

He tried on my hat and liked it.

So he wore it swimming.

Which I am so happy about because he won't wear any of the hats I bought him. This will be his swim hat from now on.

Later that evening we took Michael to soccer practice on a team we may consider moving him to.  While he practiced, Mark and Matthew ate their very healthy dinner...


It was so hot and I know it's only going to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment