Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt & Other Happenings

I've been dropping the ball on the What We Did post.  I might pick it up again, but no promises.  In the meantime, here's a little update on what's been happening.

Last Friday, Michael had a little get-together with his neighborhood friends to celebrate his twelfth birthday instead of having a big birthday party like we normally do.

M and I dropped them off at Urban Air for a couple of hours to play.  Then I picked them up a couple of hours later, came back to our house for pizza, and a couple of them spent the night.

Mark is in love with the alien from "Home" since the first time he saw the trailer for the movie like 2 months ago.  The movie finally came out last Friday and on Saturday, we all went to see it.  It was super cute and Mark loved it! It was his first movies to see in the theater that he actually watched without falling asleep.  Not sure what he loved more - the soda and popcorn or the actual movie....

Then that evening, we went to dinner at Kobeya with the Gs to celebrate Michael's birthday, again.  I didn't get any pictures.  After dinner, we came home and had cake.

Mark had an Easter Egg Hunt/Party with his little playgroup buddies yesterday and he was on fire!  He ran around the whole time looking for eggs. Intense was an understatement.  I loved watching him.  It was a good thing that we put a limit on how many eggs he take because he would have fought for all of them...





Just something random...We were watching TV a few days ago and Mark suddenly got up and told me he would be right back.  I heard him go into the freezer and when he came back, he had an ice pack and a kitchen towel.  I asked him what he was doing.

He told me his butt hurts and he needed to ice it.  Just like Daddy did when his back hurt.  Love this kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment