Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We went to visit my family in California for Spring Break.  It was so good to be back in California and it was nice to be able to spend time with everybody, especially my little nephew, Ben-Ben.  What was really fun to see was Mark and Ben getting to know each other!

The boys were so good on the flights to and from even when they had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to get to the airport to catch our flight home.  I was so proud of them!




Mark and Matthew looking outside at the plane we were going on.  Love these cuties!




Gotta have fresh strawberries in CA! Matthew and Ben enjoying a healthy snack.

 Mark and Yee-Yee had some cuddle time! She's probably one of his favorite people.

Michael and Yee-Yee selfie!

 Mark and Ben shared some rice eating time.



Then we went outside and try some long boarding.



My parents took us out to dinner to celebrate Michael's birthday.


We spent some time at the donut shop.

Then we spent some time with friends up in San Francisco.  It was a perfect day to take a ferry ride on the bay and have lunch out in Sausalito!







M and his godson, Kenny.  He was such a happy little guy!


I gave Matthew some Dramamine for the ferry ride so he was still a little bit groggy. Can you tell?




On our way to Monterey Bay Aquarium, I got to sit next to this guy.  He wasn't very talkative ;-)


When we got there, this was what I found when I opened the car door. Super cute boys!















I can't wait to see them again in June for my sister's wedding in Hawaii!  June can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment