Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Feel Pretty Link-Up

I've spent the first part of this week trying to get back into the swing of things.  Is anyone struggling to make lunches for their kiddos? I am. I have the pickiest kids on the planet.

Because we took the boys out of school 2 days before Spring Break, they are having to do extra school time to make up the work they missed and I'm having to shuttle them around. And I'm having to listen to them complain about it.

Anyway, I did find the motivation to get dressed because I planned on participating in the I Feel Pretty linkup with Alison. Otherwise, it would've have been yoga pants all week long.

I wore this outfit on Monday.  I had to change out of the sweater later during the day because it got really warm. The turquoise jeans are Miss Me, the sweater is from Target, the checker shirt is from Gap, and the shoes are Tahari from TJ Maxx.


I haven't worn anything bootcut in a while so I thought I would pull these bootcut cords out again.  The pants are from Banana Republic, the sweater is from Gap and the tank is from Old Navy. The shoes are Nine West.

Happy Hump Day and enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment