Friday, July 20, 2012

Winning the Bet

For about 4 months, Michael has been asking for a Mohawk.  Yes, a spiky, half-shaved head of hair. I have never been a fan of the Mohawk, and M is still not. Ever since he saw that soccer players sported this do, Michael has tried to convince us to let him have one.  I was willing to give in because what other time in his life can he do this?  I was OK with it so he can get it out of his system.  M on the other hand, fought it hard.

So there was a bet.  I think it was a bet that M knew he could not win but agreed to it because he didn't want to seem like he was giving in. 

If the Heat won the NBA Championship, Michael gets his Mohawk for a week.  If Oklahoma City won, Michael has to get a buzz cut.

As it turns out, the Heat won easily and Michael is now sporting his beloved Mohawk.  I personally think it's adorable.







No comments:

Post a Comment