Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blogger Four-One-One Link-Up


I'm linking up with Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama where she hosting Blogger 411 link-up. Sounds fun, right?

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?


Technically, I started this blog in 2003 when my second son was born but did not actually start blogging until  about 3 years ago. I didn't really know how then.  I still have a lot to learn about the blogging world. My blog hasn't changed very much.  My posts still focuses mainly on my family and family happenings, but I have been linking up more in the past few months. 


2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?


Yes, I graduated from Santa Clara University in California with a BS in Marketing. GO BRONCOS!

3. Where have you traveled?


I've had the good fortune of being able to travel with friends for a month after I graduated from college.  We went to Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, and Australia.  It was an unforgettable opportunity. More recently, we've taken family trips to Aruba, Grand Cayman Island, St. Thomas & St. John, Cancun, and in August we are taking a family trip to Maui.  I strongly believe it's important that our children get to opportunity to see the world.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?


I would buy my dad his dream car.  Him and my mom have worked so hard so we can have a good life and have made so many sacrifices for us that I feel it's the very least I can do.

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?


People cutting in line, littering, and spitting in public

6. What is your favorite movie?


I loved When Harry Met Sally.  Believe it or not, my hubby introduced me to that movie.  Another Meg Ryan flick that is  favorite is Sleepless in Seattle.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?


Soda and wine

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?


Reading

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?


TJMaxx. Can you imagine all the cool stuff I can buy?? My imagination is running wild right now.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.


Falling down in front of the ENTIRE school during an assembly when I was in 8th grade.

11. What day would you love to relive again?


My wedding day.  I would take more time to relish every second of the day.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?


There aren't very many Asian actresses so I would say Lucy Lui.  I loved character in Ally McBeal.

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?


I worked most of my high school life in my parents donut shop. In college I interned for a PR agency.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.



15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?


A cruise to Antarctica.  I saw a documentary on The National Geographic channel and so want to go on that cruise.  The scenery was breathtaking and the glaciers were pristine.

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 


These guys are the most awesomest kids!  They make me laugh and cry.  Sometimes all at the same time.





17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?


I don't really know.  There have been so many changes in the past 5 years - 2 cross country moves, 1 baby and living in 3 different houses.  I'm not sure where I will be in 5 years.  Hopefully, enjoying an healthy, happy life with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment