Friday, July 27, 2012

High-Five for Friday


Before I get to the "High-five Friday," I want to say that we had quite a busy morning. M woke up at 4 this morning to let me know that I need to drive him to the ER when all the kids wake up later in the morning. 


Last week, he hurt his knee in a soccer game. It was badly bruised, but it was getting better - until a couple of nights ago when I supposedly re-injured it by accidentally hitting it with my leg. Well, the pain was so bad last night that he felt he needed to go to the ER to make sure there wasn't anything too serious. He sprained his knee and is wearing a brace, but should be OK.

Anyway, without further delay, here are my high five for Friday hosted by From My Grey Desk.

1. My new nephew, Benjamin Matthew Yam! He's here! He's here! Isn't he adorable?!



2. Got some new throw pillows and I love them.




 3. Marky had his 9-month check up and everything is great and he is on track 






4. I finally updated my mantle arrangement (until the Fall) 



5. The Summer Olympics start today! I'm looking forward to watching the Opening Ceremonies tonight with my boys.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Marky is so cute and he looks so well behaved!

    I hope you can join my link up! It's on Tuesdays: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html :)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete