Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 29 (11 More weeks to go)

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: A little over 15 inches and weighs 2.50 lbs (Babycenter.com).

Weight gain: ??? We’ll find out tomorrow when I see Dr. New

Maternity Clothes: No change - I’m still wearing non-pregnancy dresses and am wearing maternity tops and jeans/pants. Wardrobe is getting to be a little limited because most of my non-pregnancy tops are getting too short.
Gender: Baby Boy we found out at 18 weeks – Mark Austin Fisher.

Movement: He’s starting to roll around. I can see my belly move when he moves, so I guess he’s starting to fill in. Sometimes it gets annoying, but I still love feeling him move.

Sleep: Waking up every few hours to use the bathroom. Backache is still there sometimes, but has not awoken me like a few weeks ago. I’m trying very hard to sleep on my left side because it’s better for baby.

Symptoms: Backache is getting more frequent and has become more of an issue especially before bed. I can feel some pressure and a dull pain in my lower abdomen, especially when I stand up. I’ve been told that I’m snoring very loudly and my breathing is getting louder.

What I miss: Still very hot in TX and still wanting my iced vanilla latte from Starbucks. This week, I also miss sushi and sake.
Cravings: Still anything that has lots of sugar, especially chocolate candy bars.

Best moment this week: Watching my belly move when Mark moves and getting the invitation to may baby shower

What I am looking forward to: Michael and Matthew’s first soccer game of the season! Games start this Saturday. Go Starjets and Stingrays!


29 Weeks.  Matthew took this picture with help from Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment