Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 27

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: 14.5 inches and weighs 2 lbs (Babycenter.com).

Weight gain: I was 144 during my last Dr.’s visit on 7/25.

Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing non-pregnancy dresses and am wearing maternity tops and jeans/pants

Gender: Baby Boy we found out at 18 weeks – Mark Austin Fisher.

Movement: Mark is active in the early afternoon and in the morning when I wake up at around 6:30am. He is moving more frequently and kicks are getting strong. His movements are different from both his brothers’. His movements are small and rapid; kind of like a mouse scurrying along my belly. There have been some big kicks, but they are few and far between.

Sleep: Waking up a couple of times each night for the bathroom and continue to have achy back. I’ve also noticed more leg cramps. Boo

Symptoms: Backache is getting more frequent and has become more of an issue especially before be. I’m still hold back from taking anything, but may have to start if it keeps me from falling asleep. I can feel some cramping and round ligament pains early morning and at night. I just feel a lot heavier, especially when I'm climbing stairs.

What I miss: Iced coffee. It’s been over 100 degrees here for over the past month and I would love to indulge in an iced vanilla latte every day. I treat myself to one once in a while, but if I weren’t preggo I would have one every day.

Cravings: Still anything that has lots of sugar.

Best Moment this week: Being able to have my sister and brother feel Mark kick in St. Thomas

What I am looking forward to: Getting my glider this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment