Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 28 (12 more weeks left!)

Another milestone. I’m going into my last trimester.


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: 14.8 inches and weighs 2.25 lbs (Babycenter.com).

Weight gain: ??? We’ll find out next week when I go see my doctor

Maternity Clothes: No change - I’m still wearing non-pregnancy dresses and am wearing maternity tops and jeans/pants

Gender: Baby Boy we found out at 18 weeks – Mark Austin Fisher.

Movement: No change-Mark is active in the early afternoon and in the morning when I wake up at around 6:30am. He is moving more frequently and kicks are getting strong. His movements are different from both his brothers’. His movements are small and rapid; kind of like a mouse scurrying along my belly. There have been some big kicks, but they are few and far between.

Sleep: Waking up every few hours to use the bathroom. Backache is still there sometimes, but has not awoken me like a few weeks ago. I’m having a hard time sleeping on my side, so I may need to purchase a pregnancy pillow.

Symptoms: Backache is getting more frequent and has become more of an issue especially before bed. I can feel some pressure and a dull pain in my lower abdomen, especially when I stand up. I’ve been told that I’m snoring very loudly and my breathing is getting louder.

What I miss: Still iced coffee because it’s still been over 100 degrees out here. We’ve had over 50 days of 100+ weather. I am so looking forward to the fall weather so I can wear my sweaters and my brand new riding boots. I tried on these boots when I got them and they were too small around the calf and I was so disappointed! I had made up my mind to return them, but I tried them on again the other day and they fit! It’s the little joys in life.

Cravings: Still anything that has lots of sugar.

Best Moment this week: Knowing I only have 12 more weeks to go to meet my Mark.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Michael and Matthew’s teacher and the 1st day of school for my little men. I’m looking forward to an exciting school year! Oh and we are starting to visit the Dr. every other week now. I’m looking forward to seeing Mark on the sonogram twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment