Tuesday, April 28, 2020

What We've Been Doing

I saw this on my FB feed yesterday. Can anyone relate?
It's another beautiful Tuesday and here's a little bit of what we've been up to.

We are still limping along with our online learning for the kids. Mark is getting tired of this and frankly, I don't blame him. I know they have to be doing something for the school to get funding, but I don't see much value to what they the kids are doing. It's all busy work to me.

Mark has Zoom calls with his 2nd grade class twice a week and he's getting tired of that too.

The big boys finish with schoolwork in an hour and have the whole day free for videos games. 

Swimming has been part of his day for the past few days. It's still too cold for me to get in the pool.

We've continued with our piano lessons online. I'm not sure he's getting the most out of it, but it keeps him on a schedule and he enjoys it. It's been a struggle getting him to practice though.

And I do love to hear him play.

Our little garden is growing so fast. I'm hoping for some homegrown tomatoes soon. Mark loves watching for the changes everyday.

We had our cleaning crew come yesterday so we picked up lunch, ate on the patio and relaxed out there until they were done cleaning.

This one has the best smile out of my 3 boys.

We've been collecting food donations from Michael's soccer team the past couple of weeks. What a great project for the team to come "together" and help those in need. We were able to load up our truck and drop off more than 2 shopping cartful of groceries, baby supplies and medicines. 

Michael has been driving and is ready to get his driver's license, but with the DMV offices closed, we haven't been able to. His permit expires in July so I hope we can squeeze it in before it does.

 There's also been a lot of lounging around in his boxers too. Love this little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment