Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Little Things

It's a another beautiful day in my quarantined world. What day is it? It's April 94th, I think. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, I think one of the best things to come out of this COVID 10 pandemic might be the memes that are floating around. Y'all, we have some very creative people out there and I'm thankful they are using their powers for good.

Here are some of my favorites.






And thank goodness for my Margarita Mammas. They are my Walnut Grove tribe. We are a bunch of moms trying to make it through online schooling without going coo-coo for cocoa-puffs. We share good news and bad news, we vent about anything and everything. And we have lots of laughs. It's still not the same as our margarita lunch sessions, but we are dreaming about relaxing on a patio somewhere with a margarita in our hand and the kids safely at school.


And we share bad haircuts - there have been a few...

I'm also thankful for me CG workout girls. We see each other in the mornings during our Camp Gladiator virtual sweat sessions. Working out at home has been my anchor for the day. I wake up, have my cup of coffee and some alone time, workout, and then the day starts with "homeschooling." These ladies keep me motivated. In fact, we decided that our regular trainer has been working us too hard so we are exploring our options. So there, Monica and Brooke! We will go back to Monica and Brooke of course because we love them, but we've decided we need a little break from too many burpees and bear crawls.


I can't forget my PTO ladies - specifically the high PTO exec board. We've been busy trying to figure out what to do for our graduating seniors who will miss out on so many special moments- Senior Picnic, Baccalaureate, Prom, Grad Night and of course graduation to name a few. We have had to cancel Grad Night, which is a huge deal here for our seniors. We are just moms trying to at least do something a little special for these kids who have so much certainty in their lives right now. I'm thankful to "see" these ladies and work to make virtual Grad Night happen this year.

These are the little things that make me smile because...

But who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment