Tuesday, October 16, 2018

1st Grade Field Trip

Mark and his class went on their first field trip of the year yesterday to University of North Texas. It was one of the coldest day of the year so far and it rained the whole time. Luckily, most of the activities were indoors or were brought indoors.




My little group. They were so well-behaved.

Mark digging for prehistoric horse bones. It took him and Ryleigh a long time to find one. It was so cold outside in the sand pit.



These two are so darn cute.

Ryleigh wanted to hold Mark's hand during the planetarium show. I

Being a scientist and drawing what they observe. I love that smile on Cole's face.



Mark creating some kinetic energy from pedaling a bike.

Watching himself as a weather man.

My sweet baby!

He also got to pet something dead. Yuck!

It was a great field trip and I was really fortunate to be able to chaperone. Mark said that when they were drawing for chaperones, he pray to God that I would get picked. He told Phoebe and Phoebe told her mom that she should have prayed too. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment